Life's little twists and turns don't follow a specified recipe. I'm definitely okay with instability, amidst daily comforts, of course. This little bloggy is a firm example of random-ness. Truth defined by yours truly. Enjoy, or not, a peek into skewed opinions and spurts of subpar brilliance.

Monday, September 29, 2008

Oh yes son I'm talking to you.


The list of old (must be/have/or just must):

1. Character (of the quality kind)
2. Intelligent
3. Shower...daily
4. Looks
5. Shoes (Should be at the top of the list. For those who know me, know this.)
6. Integrity
7. Sporty
8. A listener
9. Genuine
10. J-O-B
11. Considerate
12. Chivalrous
13. Tall
14. Great cologne
15. Sense of style
16. Candor
17. Reflective
18. Passionate
19. Polite
20. Charismatic
21. Wise
22. Strong
23. Sensible
24. Sensitive
25. A traveler
26. Romantic
27. Charitable
28. Perceptive
29. Empathic
30. Good laugh
31. Nice smile
32. Man's man
33. Sensitive
34. Kind eyes
35. Great shoes (refer to #5)
36. Smell nice (refer to #3 and #14)
37. Insightful
38. Courteous
39. Tender
40. I don't want no scrub. Period.

The list of new:

1. (The lyrical genius recorded circa 1999 by TLC, "No Scrubs," says it best.)
2. That, and (See 1 through 40 in previous list.)

1 comment:

Tara said...

So, I see on Facebook that you've posted a blog and I surf on over.

I have to tell you that I love that you listed shoes. I was holding Lily at soccer practice and showing her a shoe catalog that I had brought with me to leaf through. I showed her the shoes and said, "Your Auntie Debbie LOVES shoes."