Life's little twists and turns don't follow a specified recipe. I'm definitely okay with instability, amidst daily comforts, of course. This little bloggy is a firm example of random-ness. Truth defined by yours truly. Enjoy, or not, a peek into skewed opinions and spurts of subpar brilliance.

Sunday, February 15, 2009

The blind man sees. Who knew?

The GOP are at it again. Senator Lindsey Graham, Republican from the great State of South Carolina told ABC's "This Week," "If this is going to be bipartisanship, the country's screwed. I know bipartisanship when I see it."

Do you dude? Chances are you're kinda rusty buddy. In the last 8 years you didn't get one glimpse of it. Nor did we - the average, unintelligible citizen. If I can step up on my soapbox for a small sec, here me when I say, "I cannot stand politicians - their scheming and maneuvering is shameful - at best." Am I the lone American with this sentiment? Let me venture to guess: Nope.

"Hey, Senator Graham, we don't need your words of wisdom to know what it feels like to be screwed, my friend. (Stolen from Mr. Wisdom himself, John McCain. Remember him?) Trust me friend, we felt the gas nozzle hit us harder than what's deemed comfortable, and it didn't feel exactly pleasant." Not to mention a laundry list of other fragmented matters....my friend.

This 'divided we stand' policy is old news, not dissimilar to the GOP partisan policies we've all come to know and widely not accept. The fact that Mr. Graham and his cohorts have nerve to bash on our President, not even a whole month into his term, is mind boggling. Does humility mean nothing to these rejects? You and your 'bi-partisan' approach was acutely unsuccessful. Wait, that was putting it mildly. Let me refresh - Shut your pie hole Mr. Graham! You all did a damn horrible job and you have absolutely no right to discredit an administration that has barely had the opportunity to move in the last box of kitchenware into the White House. 8 years people! You had 8 years. Enough is enough already.

I know I'm not the lone American when I affirm: Please humbly step back Mr. Graham and you too Mr. So-and-So (R-insert U.S. State). Let the new guy take his rightful place and give this country a real chance for Christ's sake.




~Disillusioned and disgusted in Seattle.

No comments: