Life's little twists and turns don't follow a specified recipe. I'm definitely okay with instability, amidst daily comforts, of course. This little bloggy is a firm example of random-ness. Truth defined by yours truly. Enjoy, or not, a peek into skewed opinions and spurts of subpar brilliance.

Friday, November 21, 2008

Runaway bride.

I'm confident it's out there. The question is: Am I ready for it? Reality is an intimidating thing, and I'm finding myself in a bit of a struggle because of my inability to fully embrace the thing that I desire most. Maybe the mystery is worth pursuing, but when found, the dissatisfaction of no longer needing to pursue is what keeps me at length from my craving. This could be a factor, partially anyway. As rationale would have it, I do see the pleasure I get in pursuit, but am also sensible enough to know that you can only go so far before exhaustion takes over - the quest being ever-so emotionally taxing.

The fight for me now is to keep pushing forward, an almost mentally challenging endeavor. Worth it, however, as I know it'd be foolish to continue to seek to no end. Sure, the pleasure of getting here ceases to be, but the bliss to come is spirit-filled and a needed energy, restored.

The better question is: Why run from splendor? Just the thought of it makes me spent.

No comments: