Life's little twists and turns don't follow a specified recipe. I'm definitely okay with instability, amidst daily comforts, of course. This little bloggy is a firm example of random-ness. Truth defined by yours truly. Enjoy, or not, a peek into skewed opinions and spurts of subpar brilliance.

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Who do I think I am? I mean, really?

I've learned quite a few things in my short 29 years.  Today, a new epiphany came to fruition.  Note to self:

DO NOT blog when PMS'ing.

The following are more DO NOT's when PMS'ing:
  
DO NOT vent in writing, period. (Was this pun intended?  Subconsciously, yes.)  

DO NOT believe the irrational emotions that spew wildly through my pores. 

DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT be a total ass-on-fire to those I love most.

There.  And this completes and marks the end of this learning.  Let's hope repetition and reminders of this learning are not needed time and time again.

No comments: