Life's little twists and turns don't follow a specified recipe. I'm definitely okay with instability, amidst daily comforts, of course. This little bloggy is a firm example of random-ness. Truth defined by yours truly. Enjoy, or not, a peek into skewed opinions and spurts of subpar brilliance.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Hope is a four letter word.

As I'm driving into work this morning, following a beautiful and encouraging inaugural speech, I began thinking about a person I've encountered a few times now. These thoughts have absolutely no relation to the speech, as this person has attributes that, very sincerely, make me want to vomit. Our new President, and post-Bush era we live in, however, is astounding and I'm thrilled to be living in this moment in Our history.

Even so, and regrettably, this vomit-inducing individual happened to take center stage for one brief moment in my day. I suppose all of the promise and love in my heart, also ignited the opposite effect in me. To be brief, this vomitville girl, is nauseatingly snooty, beyond pretentious, and has a level of arrogance not worthy of anyone I know. Quite frankly, nobody on this planet has worth exceeding such a repellent attitude. To be descriptive, she's small in stature, small in brain mass, and small in personality, yet, she drowns herself in massive haughtiness. I can't imagine how anybody would find her attractive in the least. The mention of her here serves a purpose for me, as I'm having trouble being in her presence when our paths cross on rare and unfortunate occasions. My fear is I'll tell her she's a pompous cow. I'd much rather vent my feelings on this note, rather than make her squirm into something smaller than what she already possesses.

If anything, I'm now convinced there are females with the Napoleon complex. For those who are unaware of Mr. Bonaparte's fate, he was imprisoned and exiled to one of the most isolated islands in the world and eventually died of a very advanced case of gastric cancer due to an ulcer-causing bacterial infection. Now I'm not saying I'm hoping the same fate for vomitville girl. I wouldn't wish that upon anybody. But part of me does hope that one day she is welcomed to a nice dose of reality.

I personally don't have the ceasing remedy for her behavior, but have been known to be rather forthright every now and again, and I'm not opposed to offering this 'French Empress' my personal opinion if the situation presents itself. If by chance, "pompous cow" is the avenue eventually chosen, so be it. I'll be sure to keep you posted. But until this time comes, I'll reflect with hope as our 44th President, Mr. Barack Hussein Obama, and this next administration take office, and will really hope vomitville folks begin to recognize that the world is a much larger place; their unduly small mindedness is not, nor is it ever, welcomed.

No comments: