Life's little twists and turns don't follow a specified recipe. I'm definitely okay with instability, amidst daily comforts, of course. This little bloggy is a firm example of random-ness. Truth defined by yours truly. Enjoy, or not, a peek into skewed opinions and spurts of subpar brilliance.

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

It's not just a nervous twitch. Nor do I have tourettes.

Banter and Crass.

I cannot stand these two words. Okay, a bit of an understatement. I hate these two words. There, much better said. When I hear them roll off the tip of various tongues, my inner ear cringes; a seemingly natural symptomatic recoiling of my distaste. This is followed by an automatic rejection triggered by my brain, that if quick enough, the observer will witness the slight contraction of my eyes.

I literally....cringe.

Reason: I have found that both of these grotesque words often come from pompous morons; those who have an intellectual superiority complex, which we all know is synonymous with an inferiority complex - merely, different expressions of the same pathology. My response is justified in this regard. People trying to prove something, while projecting that others are beneath them, is actually a way to hide or compensate for feeling of inferiority. But for those that lack confidence, thus accept their inferiority, and when confronted by pompous morons, sadly, fall prey to their trap. A vicious cycle of sadness, but ironically, both individuals are of the same inferior circle. And if they didn't mask themselves with doubt and lies, they could very well be great friends. A sad situation any way you look at it.

The ongoing circle of life brings me back to my point. If you would like to annoy me in the future, please, use these aforementioned words as much as you'd like. Or, and if you want to avoid the contracting eye twitch, or potential slap, you can be normal and use normal words. Let me offer a few synonyms for you PM's:

Banter: joking, joshing, kidding, dissing, playing, jesting, and if these words are too normal for you, perhaps mockery will do.

Crass: gross, uncultured, crude, tasteless, uncivilized, vulgar

Good luck with the toning down of your brilliance! (aka ineptness.)

--Peace, love & hair grease.



1 comment:

Shyanna said...

This banter is crass. Just playing debs. Sorry for being tasteless :-) I can say this 'cause I am about 800 miles away. Actually 814 miles. I checked.